Elastic Crepe Bandage
|Size||15 cm X 4 Mtr W x L|
|Usage/Application||Hospital, Clinical, Personal|
|Number Of Clips||2|
As a prominent company, we are engaged in offering a wide range of Elastic Crepe Bandage. The offered bandage is checked on well-defined parameters, before making available this array in the market. These bandages are specifically manufactured in strict compliance with the standards and norms of the medical industry. The entire range of these bandages is crafted from a non-slipping, sterilizer material in order to allow the skin to breathe freely.
These products are appreciated for the following features:
· Natural colour
· Capable of stretching up to 4 meters
· Cotton Grey – 42% PUPA – 8% Cotton dyed – 50%
· Better elasticity
· Better aesthetic touch due to inter - woven
· Better compliance
· Maintains uniform and controlled smooth pressure
· With clips
· Reusable - Washable
· For sprains, painful joints and after cast removal
· Extremely convenient as a pressure dressing and for skin grafts
· General surgical, orthopaedic, sport injuries and post operative conditions
· Very useful as a light compression bandage for muscular support
· 6cm x 4mtr Stretched
· 8cm x 4mtr Stretched
· 10cm x 4mtr Stretched
· 15cm x 4mtr Stretched
CMS800G1 Fetal Monitor
|FHR Range||120-160 BPM|
|Display Size||8.0 "Screen Color LCD Display,Rotatable Screen to 60A Degree|
|Frequency||50 Hz/60 Hz Pi1/4ce60 VA F|
|Features||9 Crystal Board Band Pulsed Wave Transducer|
- Light dexterous appearance, tops horizontally and walls can be hoisted
- 8.0 “screen color LCD display, rotatable screen to 60Â°
- Display of the patient data and curve clearly
- FHR 120 BPM~160 BPM normal range label
- Manual records fetal movement
- Sound and color alarm for high and low fetal heart rate
- Continuous 24-hour real-time monitoring function
- Continuous 12-hour patient curve and data storage, playback and print
- With picture freeze function
- Optional English interface
- Single, Twins Monitoring optional
- 9 crystal board band pulsed wave transducer
- Extra-long life, high-resolution built-in thermal recorder
- Built-in communication port can be connected with central monitoring system
- Anti-shock types: Facilities I, no internal power supply
- Anti-electric Shock Degree: B
- Working Voltage: AC 100 V~240 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz Pï¼œ60 VA F
- Use: T1.6AL250V Display
- Dimensions: 8.0 “color LCD display, folding 60 degree
- Content: bed no. , pregnancy weeks, age, paper speed, date, time , volume, alarm status, transducer connection status, recorder status, FHR data and wave, Contraction data and wave, Fetal move times and mark etc.
- Record Paper two-double type Z
- Print Width: 112 mm
- Valid Print Width: 104 mm
- Paper output speed: 1 cm/minã€2 cm/minã€3 cm/min (optional)
- Data Precision: Â±5 %ï¼ˆX Rollï¼‰ï¼ŒÂ±1 %ï¼ˆY Rollï¼‰
- Record Content: hospital, bed No. ,name, pregnancy weeks, patient No., paper speed, date, time , FHR data and wave, Contraction data and wave, Fetal move times and mark etc.
- Nominal Frequency: 1.0 MHz
- Work Frequency: 1.0 MHzÂ±10 %
- Negative peak sound pressure: p_ï¼œ1 MPa
- Output beam intensity: Iobï¼œ20 mW/cm2
- The peak time space peak intensity: Isptaï¼œ100 mW/cm2
- The average time space peak intensity: Isataï¼œ10 mW/cm2
- FHR Rang: 50 BPM~240 BPM
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Accuracy: Â±2 BPM
- TOCO range: 0~100 %
- Resolution: 1 %
- Nonlinear error: ï¼œÂ±10 %
- RZ way: Manually
- For the manual button (the operation of pregnant women), there will be a mark display in the bottom area of FHR wave display section.
- FHR Alarm:
- Alarm for high and low FHR, which exceeds appointed limit.
CMS9200 Portable Patient Monitor
|Type of display||LCD|
|Charging Time||2 Hours|
|Number Of Parameters||7|
|Display Size||15 Inch|
- Elegant appearance, clear marks, standard interface, oxygen graph, trend graph, big characters, other BED observation, which are convenient for users.
- Standard parameters: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2 and dual-channel TEMP. IBP, CO2 and built-in printer are optional.
- Fifteen languages are optional, and all operations can be finished by keys and buttons.
- 15” color LCD displays patient parameter and waveform collected, and alarm, bed NO., clock, equipment state and other information provided by the monitor synchronously.
- Monitoring parameters, scan speed, volume and output contents can be set optionally.
- Storage of 480-hour trend data, and review of 34-second holographic waveform.
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, strong in anti-interference and anti-weak filling capability.
- Calculation of drug concentration.
- Built-in rechargeable battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
- Print ECG, SpO2, RESP, BP and TEMP data with one-key.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof(requirement for special leads).
- Optional functions: Moving bracket, hanging bracket, VGA output and and 12-lead.
CMS8000 Bedside Monitor
|Type of display||LCD|
|Display Size||12.1 Inch|
|Usage||Hospital, Clinical, Personal|
- Method: Oscillometry
- Modes: Manual/Auto/Continuous
- Auto measure time: Adjustable
- Measurement rang: 10-270mmHg
- Lead mode: 3-lead or 5-lead
- Lead selection: I, II, III, avR, avL, avF and V
- Heart rate range: Adult: 15-300bpm: Pediatric/Neonatal: 15-300bpm
- ECG waveform: 2 channels
- Accuracy: Â± 1 bpm or Â±1%
- S-T segment detection Measurement rang: -0.2mv~2.0mv
- Alarm: Yes, audible and visual alarm, alarm events review
- High resolution 12.1″color TFT display
- Light weight, compact and portable
- ECG, APO2, NIBP, RESP, 2-TEMP, PR
- Optional: 2-IBP, ETCO2 and thermal printer
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- ECG waveforms of 7-leads display on the same screen
- 72-hours graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- 72 alarm events of all parameters recall
- 32 seconds full-disclosure waveform review
- 500 NIBP measurement date can be storage and recall
- Date and waveforms color be adjustable
- Arrhythmia analysis and S-T segment analysis
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: 70-100%, Â±2% 0-69%, unspecified
- Range: 20-254bpm
- Accuracy: Â±3bpm
- Method: RA-LL impedance
- Range: Adult: 0-120rpm; pediatric/neonatal: 0-150rpm
- Apnea alarm: Yes
- Range: 0-50â„ƒ
- Apnea: 0.1â„ƒ
- Channel: Dual-Channel
Disposable Surgical Skin Stapler
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Piece
|Is It Disposable||Disposable|
Disposable Surgical Stapler includes a counter to indicate the exact number of staples used throughout the procedure.
- Contains 35 regular or wide medical grade stainless steel staples
- The handle design allows for easy application and smooth actuate force.
- It’s simple, flexible, safe and efficient.
- Small stitched wound, avoid injuring to epidermal tissue again and good for wound healing.
- Smooth stitched wound and small scar after operation.
- Shorten time for operation and decrease the pain for patients.
- Reduce the workloads of doctors and nurses and improve operation efficiency.
- Disposable sterile products, be widely used for operation with low prices.
- Stapler Pin comes out very smoothly.
- Stapler working is excellent jerk free and hindrance free, thus can be used freely.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Jaipur
- Delivery Time: 1-7 Days
- Packaging Details: Box Packing
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Usage||Clinic, Hospital, Personal|
Principle of the CMS70A Pulse Oximeter is as follows: Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology,the Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
???Operation of the product is simple ,low power consumption
???SpO2 value display
???Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
???Pulse waveform display
???Screen brightness can be changed
???The display mode can be changed
???Pulse rate sound indication???it can be turned on or turned off
???With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function???the upper/down alarm range can be adjustable
???Battery capacity indication
???Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage???and with alarm function
???Connected with an external oximeter probe
???Data storage function,and the storage data can be uploaded to computer
???Real-time data can be transmitted to computers
- Item Code: CMS70A
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Jaipur
- Delivery Time: 1-7days
- Packaging Details: carton packing